Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Home again

Well, it took more than 5 weeks, but with a waiver in hand, we found the perfect home for us. Our belongings from the Netherlands arrived last Wednesday and we have been racing through the unpacking. Down to fewer than ten boxes. We still have the non-temporary storage stuff that will be arriving at some point...and that contains the washer/dryer/vacuum/iron/mixer...in short the 110 V appliances. So, we are making progress...we have internet...we are starting to feel stable. And Eileen seems to think we are soon going to move to Texas. Poor kid!

2 comments:

Rebecca Halley said...

OK that was weird I just read your blog and almost commented then I checked mine and you DID comment! I saw a listing for Wichita Falls at DFW and wondered how far it was from Dallas. Wow I hope your new house has good AC and a pool. Miss you!!!!

ColorSlut said...

I can't wait to see the house - oh oh and come visit! Let us know when you get settled.