Friday, November 14, 2008

what do you do with a visitor

My friend Carolynn is visiting. So, between naps, we have managed to wander through Den Bosch, visit the local windmill, and go to Uden.

So, I am sure we could have gone to Amsterdam. We could have gone to Eindhoven.

We could have taken a canal tour or seen museums.

Instead, we visit and drink tea.

I promise not to trap you in the baby centered world if you visit...but it is my lowest energy point.

---------
In other news, I see a lot of horses around here. I have been wondering what type of horse I am. I am not a Clydesdale,nor Belgian. I am clearly not a quarter horse, since my legs are not the right length. I guess, I am looking for suggestions as to what kind of horse I could be (please, I am not a pony).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tennessee walking horse? or morgan?

hope you had fun with carolynn.

dana