Thursday, September 3, 2009

Away again...

I am heading off with the family for a wedding and a really quick turn in Idaho. I just downloaded my photos from Scotland tonight and they leave a lot to be desired (e.g. I have only one photo from Edinburgh -- the gate that I found interesting at the Botanic Gardens). I am hoping that Eric has better photos. Otherwise, we will just have to order some Scotland postcards for our scrap book :-)
-----

One of the great things about being associated with the American military overseas is the astounding generosity of people back home. The family received a care package from Project Mot today. They sent us one at Passover as well. We have honey and lots of other sweet treats for the new year. So, to those who donate to those care packages, know that they are appreciated wherever they fall.

1 comment:

ColorSlut said...

How long will you be back in the states?