Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!



Here we are at one of the many Christmas festivities. This photo was taken by one of the people at Spangdahlem. We drove there to see Santa and some of Eric's coworkers on the American side.

We have had a busy holiday season with friends and parties and lots and lots of home baked stuff. I am, as is usual for this time of year, feeling over stuffed. I keep vowing to make up for it, but tonight will be roast duck. This after a breakfast of Cherry Vanilla Scones will probably not reduce my size any...

Ah well, at least we avoided the traditional Ollie Bollie (Dutch deep fried donuts -- spherical in shape and amazingly yummy served hot and drenched in powdered sugar).

2 comments:

Elfinowl said...

Groan....too much good food happening. Must stop eating. Ooooooo....:-( But I would have loved to sample your duck.

Christina Scovel said...

What a great photo of you guys! I'm so happy to see that you are doing well. When is the new moving date?