Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Enjoying Our Last Bits of Time Here

Well, we know that we are going to Wichita Falls, Texas at some point this summer. So, that means that Eileen and I are shopping more and visiting more castles. And if you are planning on visiting, best to let us know soon!!! The hotel is filling up :-). I am still struggling with the lovely flip camera that Eric received for a holiday gift from my folks. I am sure that I will figure it out soon. Meanwhile, all is great. Today we went with friends to shop at a lovely little shop of wood toys. Eileen is soon to receive a wooden toy kitchen. Lucky girl!!!

2 comments:

ColorSlut said...

She is lucky. You'll have to take photos of her playing with it! Have you guys sold your place in Colorago yet?

onthemove - klh said...

we still have it. looking for new tenants right now, as our current ones leave soon.