Friday, May 14, 2010

Getting ready for more adventure

For my friends and readers, we are still in transition. The pace is going more quickly. We effectively have three days until the movers arrive. We need to have out a month's worth of things (we have an air shipment going the end of June). We no longer have any house guests. But, we have an overnight in Germany between now and Tuesday when the mayhem starts. Including all that we need on vacation in July in Idaho and for our first couple of days/weeks in Texas.

Eileen has a week of grand days out planned for while the movers are here, but it is complicated. Eileen has a double ear infection at this point. The Dutch method of 'wait before antibiotics' ran its course by Monday, but it took until Wednesday before I realized that and just today was she finally in to see the doctor and put on antibiotics. So, I have not been particularly useful until today when suddenly the lists got written and Eric and I feel like we are finally in sync. (I am a list writer, and my husband is a doer...it is an amazing combination and I am lucky to have him).

I am taking a vote. Should I just change the name of the blog -- or do I need a new one for Texas (is Texas a reasonable location for karenabroad.blogspot.com) ?

No comments: