Saturday, June 19, 2010

the return of the computer

As some of you know, Eileen decided to give my computer a bath about two weeks ago. Please forgive the absence, but not surprisingly, I had to wait until my computer was returned from the dead (thanks to the AMac store in Eindhoven and their wonderful tech guys). So, since the last post, we are still on borrowed furniture, with the house echoing. Our car was sent to the US, so we are on a borrowed car as well. I had hoped to do everything by bicycle, but the idea of loading luggage on this Thursday as well as baby on the bike was too much for me.

Meanwhile, we go out to play every day. Eileen has discovered that she loves to do watercolor (preferably all a murky brown). And the house gets emptier every day (I think that Eric is tired of 'freezer surprise' for dinner -- but it seems to be working).


Every day, Eileen and I venture out to play outdoors when the weather is good -- which it has been, thankfully.


Oh, and for those of you who thought I didn't notice, we hear lots of noise across the street as I type this...world cup and drinking at the bar there! I have a browser open and am watching bits and pieces stream across the screen occasionally as Eileen sleeps....go nederlands! (and the US was robbed the other night)

2 comments:

ColorSlut said...

Happy to see you back online. I was wondering what happened :)

International Toll Free Number said...

Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post.I like to write a little comment to support you.