Monday, September 13, 2010

the move that never ends

We're all worn out here. We spent two weekends ago in San Diego with my family. Good times were had by all! (I hope -- and statute of limitations has run out if they weren't)

Eileen brought home her first little bug from school. Left her so drained one day she actually fell asleep standing up with her head resting on a chair (I was taking her temperature). Eric and I have been battling it too. Yuck.

Otherwise, we still can't get Eric's car in the garage because we have 48 book boxes there. Ugh. So today Eileen and I bought some shelves from an office supply store (I have had it with buying furniture grade shelves, they always warp if you will them with books -- apparently they are more made for housing your decorative tissue paper collection) which arrived today. I ran into the garage and cut open a box...no good, stuff from his office, not a clue what he wants done with that. Okay, another box...no good....geez -- 5 boxes later, I find one with some actual books in it (as opposed to old school notebooks or gifts for occasions when we don't have time to shop or something). So, I start to look at that and realize that most are his and I am perfectly willing to shelf them or not as he see fit. Here is to hoping that he can take a day off and I can park Eileen somewhere and we can just tear through those boxes.

1 comment:

ColorSlut said...

I agree on book shelves. What is up with them warping??? Sorry to hear about the bug. I hope she gets over it fast and you guys don't get too much of it!