Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving here

Well for those brave readers wondering what is up, we hope to upload Halloween photos sometime soon. Meanwhile, my parents arrive on Tuesday and my brother, his wife, and their 4 year old arrive on Wednesday. We are very excited and can't wait to do lots of preschool art projects (like turkey napkin rings). Otherwise, life here stays busy.

We are through the first of my holiday events: a large bazaar called Hangar Holiday. The after action report reads like a need to have checklists to follow for each of the 10 plagues of Egypt. But I loved the people I worked with and will happily volunteer again next year if they need me.

Holiday parties 2 and 3 are next Friday and Saturday. Saturday afternoon we head to Dallas so that Eric can run his first marathon on Sunday morning.

No comments: