Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shawl done!



Here is a shawl I was working on for several weeks. The yarn is from Serenity Stitches a lovely Cashmere silk mix. The shiny or blurry things are class beads. Yes. All of them. Anyway, I have worked on this and on 4 pair of socks and a hat since I have been here. But, I think the move slow down has finally lifted and I will be sprinting through knit projects again soon. Eileen will be in school 5 days a week and I will continue to have at least two projects at once.

3 comments:

ColorSlut said...

Just stunning! AMAZING JOB!

Sharon said...

So nice!

onthemove - klh said...

thank you both! I am truly amazed at how well my first beading project came out. The yarn was so lovely Christina. Come visit and I shall let you wear the clothes I have made with your yarn. Until then, I horde them all!