Saturday, July 2, 2011

Radio - where have you gone

It is funny. Between music on the radio in the car in Europe, and everywhere we ate. We spent a lot of time at "the beach" -- Hemelrijk. And, there too the radio was on. So, I was at my Zumba Gold class on Friday and the Italian instructor asked if the song we were listening to was popular in the US. I realized that I had no idea. With the exception of NPR, I have my own personal soundtrack. We listen to lastradiofm at home...or CDs...we listen to books on CD in the car (or music that is on CDs or NPR). So -- I have no idea what Americans are listening to. Even when I listen to the radio it is usually Oldies, or Jazz, or classical...not pop. But, I am hardly ever subjected to radio in public (except for a Christian station at the YMCA in the weight room).

1 comment:

International Toll Free Number said...

Fabulous, what a website it iѕ! This web ѕite ρresents valuable information to us, κeep it up.