Saturday, July 9, 2011

Vacation from the hot hot hot

Well, we will be headed off to what my brother lovingly calls oblication soon...but that isn't fair. I am really looking forward to seeing my mother-in-law and the five cousins on my husband's side of the family. I am also thrilled to be making a very overdue and far too brief visit to C. Springs. If I don't see you there, I apologize, it is an overnight mostly to check on that house we still own. I promise we will try to find a way to stay longer and see more people.

I know that it is in the 90s and miserable for the folk there, but I am looking forward to not worrying that Eileen has burned herself on car seat or car doors. I probably won't update for a couple of weeks....so stay safe, stay comfortable, and know I am missing my friends wherever you are!

1 comment:

onthemove - klh said...

Please, if you can make it (and you are local) We will be at the Colorado Springs Noodles & Co. on Academy noon on Thursday!