Wednesday, September 21, 2011

school year is in swing

You know your 3 year old is over scheduled when she has preschool daily, Suzuki violin (hers is 1/16 size...it is so adorable), tap and ballet (it is a combined class). We have her in extended care one day a week so I can catch up with several of the clubs that I am involved with.

I continue to be involved in Jewish education and the Officer's Spouses' club and the squadron's support our squadron group.

Eric is still working his crazy hours. I am so glad that we are now in the slow mode count down list (like, this is the last time we will be asked to do a Race for the Cure on Yom Kippur in Wichita Falls, rather than 100 days -- we won't do that count down until about 10 days out). Somehow it makes me both more tolerant and more nostalgic to allow myself to say 'I won't deal with that again.'

No comments: