Thursday, December 18, 2008

Posts seem to be slowing down


It is time to admit what all bloggers eventually admit. I am certainly capable of going full force, but this is not my highest priority and with every day longer that I am here in the Netherlands, less seems to feel alien to me.

Eileen is becoming more and more sure on her feet. I am spending my days chasing my darling daughter.

That said, the kids holiday party, flower arranging, and Christmas cookie exchange were all great fun and with me having an In with Santa this year (look closely at the photo -- do you see a familial resemblance between Santa and Eileen?). I spent the kids' party doing a bunch of Origami with lots of wonderful kids, but it looked like a ton of fun for the kids. And, of course, I wished that I had a chance to put down the paper and go ask Santa for a gift too. And then today he handed me a stack of Sondheim sheet music!!!! So, I guess this has really been an exciting season for us.

I will still try to blog at least weekly, since things still surprise me here.

No comments: