Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ack--- Catastrophic failure

My hard-drive on my mac went belly up. I am able to occassionally check e-mail from one of the two other computers, but I will be asking you -- friends who read my blog, to please send e-mails to me when we get me back up and running. I think that we will be ordering everything come Monday...and add on two more weeks, so after Yom Kippur I will be able to blog and will want everyone to send e-mails so that I can capture e-mail accounts again. I have a pretty good personal memory, so there is a chance that I will remember you even if you don't feel like writing to me...but it will be a new Jewish Year, so well worth it.

In the mean time, I will be blog-free. So, your clue that it is time to write to me will be that you see a new post!

Thanks for your kindness and patience.

No comments: